CAP provides mission focused security professionals
At Capital Asset Protection, we find that most clients need professional, well-trained security guards whose approach is one of diplomacy and respect.
CAP security personnel, with their professional bearing and dress, are often the "first face" that visitors, employees, and/or students see as they enter your place of business, helping to maintain your organization's professional image starting with the very first person visitors see.
What are some of the other benefits of CAP security professionals? CAP security:
- Provides a feeling of security and safety for visitors who may be in an unfamiliar place, and increases the feeling of security and safety for employees and visitors in high-risk areas or situations.
- Commands respect in police-like uniforms.
- Serves as a highly visible security presence that can help to maintain your institution's profitability by protecting your assets from potential threats.
- Acts as a general deterrence to prevent problems from unanticipated risks to your business or disruptive students in schools.
- Protects your assets from potential workers' compensation fraud and, therefore, maintains your business' profitability through knowledgeable investigative staff.
- Guards against many forms of employee or customer theft through its high-profile security presence.
- Protects executives who work or travel in high-risk areas or are at risk because of their positions
- Helps you to avoid costly business mistakes with thorough background information on potential business partners or new hires.
CAP professionals are discrete and understand the proprietary nature of our clients' business so whether you're utilizing CAP Uniformed Guards or taking advantage of CAP's Investigative Services, you'll know that your business information is safe with CAP. Capital Asset Protection is fully licensed, bonded and insured according to industry standards.