Education & Government Services
Capital Asset Protection, Inc.'s Educational & Governmental Services Division provides security services in the following areas:
- University campuses
- Public administration buildings
- Hospitals & other healthcare facilities
We want to help you assess your risks; develop procedures and policies to eliminate or at least minimize them; and provide the resources you need to implement them.
Assessing your risk:
The first step to achieving a safe, secure environment is our CAP-Scan security assessment. During this two-hour check-up, our resident experts will examine the security of your buildings and perimeter, locking controls, alarms, lighting, and security personnel.
Eliminating your risk:
Upon completion of your CAP-Scan security assessment, you will receive a list of everything that we examined, along with our recommendations. These may include such items as:
- Lighting & lighting maintenance
- Public areas & restrooms
- Key controls
- Parking lot security
- Locks & entry systems
- Access & fire escape routes
Resources you need
CAP security personnel, with their professional bearing and dress, will maintain your organization's professional image since they are often the "first face" that visitors or residents see as they enter your business.
- Provides security and safety for students and school personnel
- Acts as a general deterrence to prevent problems from unanticipated risks
- Reassures visitors who may be in an unfamiliar place
- Commands respect in police-like uniforms
- Guards against internal or external theft through its high-profille security presence