Uniformed Guard Services
CAP can provide uniformed security officers at your business, community, school, or other location. A CAP uniformed security officer will greet visitors to your building with discipline, knowledge and tact. The mere fact that he or she recognizes the majority of people who come in the door provides you with an extra level of protection.
- Each of CAP's security officers is trained to protect our client's personnel and assets
- The CAP management team responds individually to each client's needs by developing site-specific post orders
CAP Uniformed Guards:
- Stand out as top-level security, giving peace of mind to visitors
- Add a professional look to the environment
- Are well-trained
- Wear police-like uniforms, which command more respect
- Provide general deterrence
- Serve as an eyewitness to any uncommon events
- Are trained to monitor access control and electronic surveillance systems
CAP Guards are available to perform other services, such as walking tours, routine tasks, and paperwork. Non-security-related tasks can also be accommodated where needed. Our security officers often perform such duties as flag-raising, weighing trucks and checking pump gauges, for example.
Short-term Event Security:
Capital Asset Protection understands the importance of event management and security. Often companies do not have the manpower and/or time to assess their event's perimeters. Our security guards are trained to control impairments and fire safety as well as other threatening risks.
24-Hour Dispatch Service
Like your local police department, CAP is manned and ready 24 hours a day. We provide CAP personnel to field calls ? not an answering service.
CAP On-Site Training
CAP security guards receive site-specific training with written post orders, which is conducted one-on-one with a CAP supervisor on the management team
Additional CAP Security Services:
- Watch System with Modern Tracking Technology
- Labor Dispute/ Strike Force Security Officers
- Armed & Unarmed Guards
CAP guards are available to perform other services, such as walking tours, routine tasks, and paperwork. Non-security-related tasks can also be accommodated where needed. Our security officers often perform such duties as flag raising, weighing trucks, and checking pump gauges, for example.
Clients Who Hire CAP Uniformed Guards Include
- Construction Site Managers and Construction Companies
- Mine Supervisors
- Educational Facilities, Schools, School Districts (high schools, colleges, universities)
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Hotels, Meeting Spaces and Convention Centers
- Manufacturing Companies
- Real Estate Development Companies and Building Managers (office buildings, gated communities)
- Shopping Centers and Retailers
- Transportation Hubs (airports, train and bus stations)
- Nonprofit Agencies
- Places of Worship (churches, synagogues)